Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st, 2008

It is already July and only 6 more days until Scott and I celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. Wow, how time flies. We dated 6 years before we got married. I can't imagine being with out him. I feel I grow more and deeper in love with him all the time. I feel very blessed to have such a sweet soul-mate and best friend.

It is sunny here today and Shaughn went to work with Dad at the hangar. He normally goes on Monday's but yesterday MMS had seminar on doing blogs. He was excited to go in since it had been a couple of weeks since he has been able to.

We have had so much rain here lately that the sunshine is very refreshing. Everyone here is doing fine and enjoying summer. We pray that all is well with you and that you have a safe and fun July 4th week-end.

Bless you all,
Lela and boyz~

1 comment:

Keith said...

Lela,

Good job on the blog. Nice looking page. Great family photo.

Keith