Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We are still alive!

Our family has been in transition mode for a while now. To top that off, I (Scott) have been preparing for my check ride for My Pilot License.

We have made several trips up tp Michigan to share with our friends what the future looks like for our family. We had wanted to get to Maryland, and missouri, but have ran out of time!

If all goes well, I should pass my check ride on Friday, then jump in to the mix of loading the moving truck. Lela and the boys have been doing an awesome job of purging, packing, and getting things ready!

Hopefully we will have some more picture up here soon. We will also try to blog frequently on the journey to Alaska as we drive over 4000 miles on the edge of winter!

More later...

1 comment:

Marty Miller said...

Go for it Scott! You and your family are in my prayers. God has you on my heart. I want to keep in touch with you. I don't quite know how to do it now. Do you have any suggestions? Marty Miller.