Friday, October 16, 2009

We are in Alaska!

We have had no internet or cell phone connection for several evenings! We stayed in Watson Lake BC two nights ago, and then Haines Junction last night. We are in Glenn Allen Alaska tonight at the Caribou Hotel. We saw many Caribou, Moose, and Elk along the way in BC, The Yukon, and then in Alaska. We will try to get some pictures up soon!

We plan on being in Soldotna tomorrow evening!

Everything mechanical has been great!!!

More later...I am tired!

peace,

1 comment:

Marty Miller said...

Scott,
I'm glad to hear that you've made it to Alaska. I still want to reconnect with you but I don't know how to other than this way. I hope you guys read these things!

My e-mail address is:
mjm19116@gmail.com
As I said before I've taken you guys up in the short list the Lord has me praying for. Love, Marty Miller.