Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wed. Jan 21, 2009

Yesterday I went and got our P. O. Box for the time that we are here in Soldotna. I went a head and rented it for the next 12 months to cover the time of moving here as well if that is still how God is leading. We are pretty excited about it.

Tonight we are taking the kids to youth group and awana then us adults are going out for a Kaladi Brothers Coffee. Oh yeah! Scott and I have been craving them since last May. The Swensen family leaves tomorrow for their 10 week trip and have been busy packing all day. Nathaniel and Matthew helped Mr. Swensen make moose jerkey today. They are pretty excited to sample it. It has smelled so good all day cooking. I told them that all we needed now was some Amish Butter Cheese to go along with it. Of course they asked why I didn't bring some with me. Who knew?

The weather here is still beautiful. A little cooler today but the boys went out to play in the snow and had the Swensen's dogs pull them in the sled. They have special harnesses for their 2 big dogs. One is an Alaskan Huskey. Matthew had a ball.

Well, it is almost church time. So, I had better get off of here. Chat soon.

Blessings,
Lela and Boyz~

1 comment:

Keith said...

Lela,

Just so you know, as I write, it's 19 degrees and clear here, too! How was your coffee? Sounds like everyone's adapting well...